Brian's Blog

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

More bloggin'

I've been really busy with work. Really busy. Its pretty stressfull too. This week I've been answering calls from people that were having trouble with the program. A lot behind the scenes proramming stuff. Which I still am learning a lot about. I have a lot of responsibility and I have to be very careful with what I am doing. With one push of a button I can really mess up a hospital computer system so its pretty scary to me. But I'm getting more and more used to it as the days go on. Nothing really to report besides work. I actually worked on Mardi Gras but last week I got the chance to go to a ball which was really really fun. Whats the deal with this "real" blog stuff. Maybe next blog I will resort back to my old blogging style with humor and creativisms. According to Cobb's Modern English Dictionary creativism is a word. Oh yea, I've been looking at all of the hospitals that CPSI has their system in and there are some in Phoenix, Lafayette, Chicago, Alaska, Los Angeles, New Orleans, and I have to check on Milwaukee(sp?). Well, who cares about Milwaukee?

Cobb, out!

5 Comments:

At 7:08 PM, Blogger steve'swhirlyworld said...

Glad all is going well in the land of Cobb. May you tap into your creativism soon...you're starting to come across as being too serious...DON"T GROW UP! :)

 
At 7:41 PM, Blogger spencer said...

I care about Milwaukee!! (Good job on the spelling.)

 
At 8:48 AM, Blogger Jaime said...

Which hospital(s) in Lafayette?!?

 
At 9:54 AM, Blogger Caitlin said...

You totally need to come work on the New Orleans computers so you can visit me. I could use some Brian in my life. OR, the Chicago computers at the end of April-beginning of May. I'm going up for a convention and to visit Mags. We should just make it a reunion. Everyone come to Chicago. OPA!

 
At 7:30 AM, Blogger Ponderings of Lee Swift said...

Ditto!!! on Steve's comments. I really have enjoyed your writing...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home