Brian's Blog

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Its a bird? Its a plane? No, its just Brian's blog. Booo!

So its bloggin' time once more. Wow! Two in one month! Yea, I guess I'm back to my normal schedule once again. So I got an interesting story that happened a while back. When I was a lifeguard at a local swim club I locked my self out of the complex. So I had to call my good 'ol friend Jay to come open it up for me. As I was waiting for Jay, I noticed a flock of birds grazing and pecking in the field by the pool. And then I noticed that the parking lot was made of gravel, meaning I had an endless supply of rocks. Unsuspecting birds+a bored Brian*a lof of rocks=fun and mischief. Don't question my math its correct, trust me. So I started throwing the rocks at the birds. Not too hard though. I didn't want to kill them and on top of that I didn't expect to hit any either. My first have dozen throws didn't come close. Then on one throw. I did it. I hit a bird and then...the rock hit another nearby bird on the bounce. Yes my friends, I hit 2 birds with one stone. So, boooyaah. That is more proof that I am awesome. My next goals I will be shooting for is too make a snowball in Hell (I found out that Hell is somewhere on the stateline of North and South Dakota) and then I will count to infiniti...twice. That story is true by the way, not some fabrication of my mind.

On another note, after curiousity got the best of me I tried out the myheritage.com thing, you know the site where you download a pic and they tell you which celebrity you resemble. Mine were Michael Ballack, Ralph Fiennes and a math guy by the name of Paul Duric. Duric was my first try and at a glance I thought it was Hitler. Yea, I think the site is crap, but it can be quite entertaining if you have enough pics.

5 Comments:

At 12:47 PM, Blogger Jaime said...

Never heard of the myheritage thing. Have to look into that! It's nice to see you blogging again.

So, wow, I'm impressed. Two birds with one stone. Snowball in Hell sounds fun, too! You should also try to find a needle in a haystack and try to be somewhere at the drop of a hat. Break a leg!

Cousin Jaime

 
At 4:39 PM, Blogger steve'swhirlyworld said...

hysterical!

 
At 9:04 PM, Blogger Maggie said...

I don't believe your pack of lies.

 
At 12:35 PM, Blogger Maggie said...

It has been a gazillion years since you updated. Literally.

 
At 1:56 PM, Blogger spencer said...

Update your blog man! Are you dead?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home